This is the basic company information. The company provides additional detailed information, such as website, fax and telephone numbers, contact persons, history and company data.
To get access to this information or for printout of the company profile, you need to have a valid "Profile Access" to glassglobal.com. Information for booking are available at Price Info .
Prodotti o Macchinari
The Chinese companies, Sapphire and Keda, have formulated a distribution strategy where 25 percent of their glass products will be retained for the local market, catering to the growing demand within Tanzania. The remaining 75 percent will be exported, showcasing Tanzania’s potential to contribute significantly to the global glass industry. This allocation highlights the companies’ commitment to supporting the local economy while capitalizing on international trade opportunities.