This is the basic company information. The company provides additional detailed information, such as website, fax and telephone numbers, contact persons, history and company data.
To get access to this information or for printout of the company profile, you need to have a valid "Profile Access" to glassglobal.com. Information for booking are available at Price Info .
Prodotti o Macchinari
Corning Laser Technologies - Laser Machining Systems
Corning’s technology offers distinct advantages over conventional cutting processes such as; low surface roughness, faster throughput and increased as-cut bend strength. The material is cut by disassociation rather than ablation leading to many additional benefits.
- Cuts: curved, straight, perpendicular, and angled lines
- Cuts extremely fast to maximize throughput
- Dramatically reduces micro-cracks
- Reduces steps for cover glass processing
- Reduces debris (clean room compatible processing)
- Cuts functional multi-layer stacks
- Cuts glass from <50µm up to 3.5mm thickness
- Eliminates fluids and tooling required in traditional processing methods
The ‘as-cut’ edge roughness may eliminate or reduce post-processing time and cost.
High Break Strength
The ‘as-cut’ edge demonstrates superior break strength over other laser and conventional glass cutting processes as measured by 3 & 4pt bend tests.
The systems can cut assembled stacks with and without air gaps, Cutting depths can be adjusted.
- Cutting of Glass Substrates
- Separation of Strengthened Glass
- Drilling in Glass Substrates